At CitySprint Healthcare, we aim to be an integral part of your trial or study by providing the knowledge and expertise required in moving your delicate samples or urgent medications from collection to delivery. Our dedicated clinical trials staff are trained to understand the essential time, temperature and speed requirements that are unique to clinical trials. And to ensure safe and compliant transport of your trial, we work in partnership with you to for a secure and seamless delivery. As part of the process, we create SOPs applicable to the trial's requirements. This allows CROs' clinical staff to concentrate on core activities while we handle the logistics.
Our global logistics solutions also provide advice and assistance in the preparation of shipping paperwork and help you understand what is required in terms of compliant packaging. By making sure all the preparation is complete, we ensure that your delivery is made in the shortest possible time. We smooth out factors such as customs clearance and poor local infrastructures which can hamper smooth delivery to your destination.
We supply validated packing materials for the transit of your temperature sensitive samples. All our supplied packaging is IATA/ADR compliant. This includes ambient packing, the supply of Cold Chain material for samples that need to travel in an environment of between 2-8°, dry ice supply and organisation of LN2 dry shippers for transport.
• National network of service centres, makes us an ideal partner for your UK based clinical trials service
• 24 hour collection and delivery of specimens, investigational drugs and other study materials and supplies
• Cold chain services including temperature-controlled packaging, supplies and expertise; in-transit dry ice/gel-pack replenishment and temperature monitoring
• Track and trace of all shipments
• All our supplied packaging is IATA/ADR compliant